Introducing CalcMMO! The world's first (and hopefully last) TI-83 Graphing Calculator themed massively multiplayer game!
- Finally, learning math is fun! Attack EVIL POLYNOMIAL FUNCTIONS with your KNOWLEDGE STICK.
- Upgrade your graphs with POWERful new variables (MATH PUN! SEE YOU ARE ALREADY LEARNING!)
- Experience the power and mystique of cutting edge calculator gameplay on your home personal computer.
- Manually retype BASIC programs during homeroom since your Trig teacher resets all the calculators ever since Jake cheated on the midterm!
- Become a Linear Function and hunger after delicious human meatflesh.
- Amazing two color graphics! Oh wait, that looks grayscale. Is this actually TI-84 graphics? Radical! (ANOTHER MATH PUN!)
- That was the last math pun.
'I mathed three times, and by the third time, I lost most feeling to my left leg.' -Jim
'a^2 + b^2 = c^2' - Pythagoras
'This has no educational value whatsoever' -Teachers Everywhere
'I have no idea what is happening right now' -All 8BitMMO Players
You can play CalcMMO today on 8BitMMO.net.
We also updated our Steam page for this event - you can see a saved copy of it here.
CalcMMO has no association with and is not endorsed by Texas Instruments. This is a joke. TI please don't bomb us.
Special thanks to our crack team of MIT engineer for the datacenter photo!