A popular request has been ammo purchasable separately from weapons. I am now testing this change on Potato, and if it's stable, expect to see it on Primary tomorrow.
- Ammo can be bought separately
- Weapons no longer self-delete on reaching zero ammo
- Prevent purchasing another weapon when that weapon already exists in the inventory (this simplifies weapon management, since each weapon item can have its own unique ammo count, and it'd be easy to get mixed up)
- Weapon's ammo level now properly saves/loads
- x10 buttons removed for weapon folder
- Pixel Pistol now does 3 damage - combined with low ammo cost, hopefully this makes it more appealing for use