- You can no longer fight the darkness (swords don't cause shadows to go away)
- Fixed bug where sometime items would pickup/drop items when closing windows
- Fixed bug where some windows would let you pickup/drop items through them accidentally
- Can no longer place objects inside terrain you don't own (previously it was possible to get objects stuck inside terrain and impossible to get them back)
- Steam In-Game Purchasing added. Now you can purchase packs in-game, instead of having to go through a web browser. There is a small bug with this currently though, so please see note below.
Special Note about Steam In-Game Purchasing
There is currently a bug I am investigating where if you launch the game via Steam, you can only perform one in-game purchase per time you restart the game. The first purchase per session works perfect. On the second purchase, it will bring up the popup and you will not be able to click 'Authorize.' Don't worry if you hit this bug - this does NOT bill your account. In order to make a second purchase, restart the game. I am currently asking Valve on how to fix this bug and hope to have a fix soon.