- Fixed a bug where placing/picking up indoors in 3d mode caused the wrong block to be picked up or placed in wrong position
- Z-axis lock now works in 3d mode, including CTRL+[ and CTRL+] hotkeys
- Shop is less broken: all items listed on each shop page, plus back button added (including backspace hotkey)
Our annual server fundraiser / mega-sale has just kicked-off... and it's the most exciting one yet! It includes a new landrush, possible doubleplat, and a variety of new items. There's even a 500,000 gold giveaway that's free to enter, sponsored by Kjh787.
New this year: most rewards can be gotten right away, including the mysterious 3D Test Glasses. What do they do?
I just picked this up for $1 (including shipping from Hong Kong to USA):
- Head to retailmenot and plug in "mousepad" for mousepad deals. Grab one of the $.99 mousepad coupon codes
- I went with a company called Artscow.
- You might not want to use your main e-mail, because they're going to spam it with stuff every day, even if you opt out during registration.
- I got the "Large Mousepad"
- Here's some art you can use.
- It ships from Hong Kong, so it takes a couple weeks to arrive. On the plus side, this probably means international shipping isn't extra.
EDIT: Apparently not all the codes there get you the $1 pad + free shipping. Try this one: Z099MOUSEPADNSQNK or the others on the retailmenot site.
Check out last week's livestream that explains how to find, download, create, edit, and share mods.
Build 2299 adds text localization for the new GIF Creator and Sync features.
- Customize your keybinds (for instance for AZERTY keyboards). When starting the game via AESU, check 'File > Show Resolution Options on Launch' then launch the game. On the input tab, you will be able to adjust the keys.
- Level graphic is now displayed on level up
- Mouse panning enabled while in sell mode
- Quick jump from buy mode to sell mode just by pressing sell key
- Camera scroll speed should no longer be dependent on FPS
- Text size changes to registration page for some languages
AESU on Windows has been updated to version 5 to include a fix that prevents a popup window from showing when "Next" is clicked on the Popular Blueprint Ideas tab.
This AESU build is optional -- Windows users can download from the download page or via Steam. AESU4 for Mac and Linux already include these fixes.
Now you can easily record a GIF with March of Industry! Simply head to the options menu and use the new GIF Recorder tool. You can even set an optional caption.
Which makes a nice GIF:
I'm planning to do a livestream Sunday at 1PM Pacific (convert to your timezone)
- Show how to use Mod Sync to choose some mods and download them into March of Industry
- Create a blueprint live and then download it in-game
- Maybe give out some Steam keys 😉
It will be streamed on our twitch page.