Commands with long results now output to their own windows. This works for: /rewardblocks, /publicpad list, /towns, and /credits.
Speaking of /credits, if you purchased a reward tier that includes a game credit, it's now been added. Thanks!
Special thanks to folks who spotting the ESC crash & scroll speed issues.
- If you backed the $50 fundraiser tier, you can now get Lawyerhats via this page!
- If you backed the $25 fundraiser tier, you can now get your Trap Kit via this page!
- Added left/right art for shirts & accessories -- unfortunately this changed all the position indices, so you need to re-equip these items via the shop.
I was dared to make this on the livestream. Challenge accepted.
Also, there's already fanart of this before I even was able to post this blog
Fresh in for October 31st, grab the Pumpkin Mask today in-game under Clothing >> Accessories. It will only be available to purchase today(ish), but can be equipped anytime after purchase.
Note there's a minor lighting bug with it currently where the lighting is slightly off when moving left -- I need to make accessories support different textures for left/right like hats do.
Transponder backers can now try out Transponders for themselves by:
- Launch game on Potato server
- In web browser, go here
- Click option for Transponders on Potato
- Within 30 seconds, they should show up in your inventory
It's still super early, but you can place a Transponder in your pocket universe and (attempt to) defend it. Right now surviving the full five minute round is very tough, but I'll be doing more balancing on this in future.
Transponders will cause waves of mobs to attack you, including other players if they use a Combatpad (there's one in Potato's Root). Waves will get progressively more difficult, influencing how many mobs/other players are spawned in.
While in a match, players with red name are enemies, green names are allies, and white names are observers (they cannot cause damage to blocks or players).
Please note that mobs/players CAN destroy blocks, so don't have any important blocks you care about (especially plat blocks) in the pocket universe when a Transponder is active.
A couple new things in today's build:
- Alt+Enter = Fullscreen!
- New language option: Japanese. (Not all strings have been translated yet though)
- New language option: Goggles Translate (Just for fun, I ran the Japanese translations through Google translate to get English strings again. :P)
- Raw meat can now be purchased & cooked to taste. Don't leave it on the oven too long or it'll get crispy (thanks for suggestion Dragonslayerwei & Hermit).
- Note there is a known issue with meat shadows currently
- Oven recipes changed up a bit based on suggestions from Sage
- Oven now retains ownership through bake process (thanks for bug report Sage/Value)
- In the wilderness, only the owner can bake using the oven (ovens can still be used by others when in towns)
- Ovens cannot be used across town borders
- Fixed bug where teleportation to a manually created system universe was erroneously denied
- Oven optimization to properly unload inactive ovens
Barring any crash issues, I plan to update Primary with all the Potato test updates soon!