Take the new telepad in root to meet Dracoclaus. He'll be giving out Bitmas Gifts for the next few days.
Special thanks to Grim & Asedita for the Bitmas area!
Transponders are now available for everyone to test on Potato server! Please let me know about any bugs.
- Fixed issue where transponders wouldn't be attacked from the left if they were on a 1x1 tile platform
- Fixed transponder permissions bug where anyone could activate transponder
- Transponder now publicly available for purchase in Dungeon category
- It is now possible to insta-rebuild destroyed blocks from a transponder match. Via /restorelist, you can get a list of the five most recent matches and how many blocks were destroyed in each. With /restorelimbo, you can restore destroyed blocks from a given match. Currently the cost for this is 1 plat per instant rebuild. (Shown in the video at 4:56)
- Super fancy UI for when starting & finishing match (check it out in the video at 4:26)
- Fixed bug where mobs would attack other attackers
- Match observers should not be targeted or be able to cause damage to mobs
- Block HP now scales to its relative cost for most gold blocks & doors
- Block & Player HP heals to full HP at the beginning of a match
- Disallow changes to townpvp during a transponder battle
Some small changes to how fonts are handled:
- Non-english language: will render using entirely system TTF fonts (looks nicer & more consistent than mixing fonts within the same sentence)
- Custom texture pack authors can now dump in chatFont.ttf, questHeaderFont.ttf, and questFont.ttf files into HTMudWeb.zip to change up the in-game fonts
These changes are
only currently being tested on Potato live.
Here's some random fonts for texture pack testing:
A spaceship named Aria crashed into your front yard! Now it's up to you to find the parts she needs to escape Earth.
A humorous adventure gamejam entry for last weekend's jam.
Download (windows only)
- Download v1 - Official Gamejam Submission
- Download v3 - Fixes crash on use item in pool bug [<<recommended download]
Voting has closed, thanks for your votes!
Let's Play Videos
Commands with long results now output to their own windows. This works for: /rewardblocks, /publicpad list, /towns, and /credits.
Speaking of /credits, if you purchased a reward tier that includes a game credit, it's now been added. Thanks!
Special thanks to folks who spotting the ESC crash & scroll speed issues.
If you bought the Second Pocket Universe / Town Expansion tier during Octoberbit and filled out the survey, those have now been delivered / expanded. If you didn't fill out the survey yet, please do.
Have been expanded, enjoy!
Second Pocket Universes
You can get a list of your pocket universes with /listpockets, it will show a map id for each pocket you own.
You can then teleport to each pocket with /telepocket <map id>, ie: /telepocket 123456
In your inventory, you will find a brand new Townstone. Place that in your pocket where you like, then return to the survey. On the main page, there is a new reward option: "Second PU - I received it and placed TS, now ready for expand." Submit that to notify me that you are ready for the town expansion to 5x5.
I ordered extras t-shirts for a trade show late last year and didn't end up needing them. They've been hanging out in my file cabinet ever since.
Our fundraiser promotion is officially over! Thanks everyone for making this by far our most successful one yet with $6,789 raised. You're amazing!
Today fundraiser gold & plat was doubled and the region expander blocks delivered to player inventories:
- If you backed the $50 fundraiser tier, you can now get Lawyerhats via this page!
- If you backed the $25 fundraiser tier, you can now get your Trap Kit via this page!
- Added left/right art for shirts & accessories -- unfortunately this changed all the position indices, so you need to re-equip these items via the shop.