Just uploaded a new build which adds ability to configure your e-mail settings directly -- just go menu > options > Account/E-mail Settings
I've just added a bunch of new household goods -- almost everything we made in the art livestream a couple days ago. The stove pictured above is NOT yet publicly available, as I have some special plans for that
I changed the way items are placed too -- most items smaller than a half block will now attempt to horizontally & vertically center themselves within the tile. Also, when placing signs, they no longer snap away from you when you place them.
The ssl certs for the irc server were a bit out of date...
* Valid since Jan 2 23:14:56 2005 GMT to Jan 2 23:14:56 2006 GMT
Okay, maybe a lot out of date :P. Anyhow, they're valid again now for both the irc server itself, as well as web access. Note if you had the irc web interface bookmarked, it's got a different path now.
- Full size sand & snow blocks now in shop (thanks to Grim)
- Easter Egg Hunt is now closed -- egg spawners removed (but existing eggs have been left as-is).
- Web/Kongregate users should now have an option for Java to remember permission to run the applet on the Java security dialog window popup. Special thanks to Joe from Aberoth for this protip
- Better registration page for Web & Kongregate editions -- including e-mail warning if no email is provided
Find all four eggs and solve all the riddles to discover the safe password at /tele Easter. The safe contains 100,000 gold, which will be the reward to one skilled player who cracks the puzzle.
The gold is donated by KJH787, thanks kjh!
Here is your first clue:
The new Hammer weapon is now playable on Potato (and soon Primary if Potato remains stable during testing).
The Hammer is a strong weapon -- it causes 10 damage in an area of effect around you. However, you have to stand still for 3/4ths of a second before the weapon causes damage -- just enough time to escape if your opponent is quick.
Other changes currently being tested on Potato:
- If you trade your homestone to another player, you can buy a new one
- Dialogue window properly uses the keybinding setting instead of always using 'E'
- Client/server time synchronization system (current being used in the Hammer)
Working on a new hammer weapon... so far all it does is say "HAMMER TIME!" x_x
A popular request has been ammo purchasable separately from weapons. I am now testing this change on Potato, and if it's stable, expect to see it on Primary tomorrow.
- Ammo can be bought separately
- Weapons no longer self-delete on reaching zero ammo
- Prevent purchasing another weapon when that weapon already exists in the inventory (this simplifies weapon management, since each weapon item can have its own unique ammo count, and it'd be easy to get mixed up)
- Weapon's ammo level now properly saves/loads
- x10 buttons removed for weapon folder
- Pixel Pistol now does 3 damage - combined with low ammo cost, hopefully this makes it more appealing for use
Introducing CalcMMO! The world's first (and hopefully last) TI-83 Graphing Calculator themed massively multiplayer game!
- Finally, learning math is fun! Attack EVIL POLYNOMIAL FUNCTIONS with your KNOWLEDGE STICK.
- Upgrade your graphs with POWERful new variables (MATH PUN! SEE YOU ARE ALREADY LEARNING!)
- Experience the power and mystique of cutting edge calculator gameplay on your home personal computer.
- Manually retype BASIC programs during homeroom since your Trig teacher resets all the calculators ever since Jake cheated on the midterm!
- Become a Linear Function and hunger after delicious human meatflesh.
- Amazing two color graphics! Oh wait, that looks grayscale. Is this actually TI-84 graphics? Radical! (ANOTHER MATH PUN!)
- That was the last math pun.
'I mathed three times, and by the third time, I lost most feeling to my left leg.' -Jim
'a^2 + b^2 = c^2' - Pythagoras
'This has no educational value whatsoever' -Teachers Everywhere
'I have no idea what is happening right now' -All 8BitMMO Players
You can play CalcMMO today on 8BitMMO.net.
We also updated our Steam page for this event - you can see a saved copy of it here.
CalcMMO has no association with and is not endorsed by Texas Instruments. This is a joke. TI please don't bomb us.
Special thanks to our crack team of MIT engineer for the datacenter photo!