A couple updates today:
1) I've ported over the ObjectID change from Potato. This is a pretty big change under the hood, so please report here any new bugs that arise from it. Fortunately, it looks like it was pretty stable when running on Potato for the past few days.
2) Reworked the build system. Building is a littler faster and a bit more intuitive now. To build stuff, just open the inventory and click the item. If it's a weapon, it'll equip it per usual. If it's a construction block, you will immediately be able to place it. Want to drop a weapon? Just click 'drop' on the active item panel. Finally you can drop white swords again 😉 Pickup mode is similarly easy -- there's a new Pickup Item object in your inventory (it does NOT count towards your inventory limit). Click it and you'll be in pickup mode. All the old Q, R, CTRL+[, CTRL+], etc hotkeys still work.
Draco's text has been updated to correspond with the client changes.
3) You have a little pixel cursor for your mouse image now. This is useful because it ties into the build system and changes color depending on if you're in normal, pickup, or drop modes.
4) Buy gold screen has been improved, with an explanation on how to get gold & plat, and a link to the trading forum if you'd rather not buy plat, plus thank you text at the bottom right for those who do.
5) Tooltips on several objects explaining how to use them, including all weapons and the Pickup Item.
6) Using new style buttons in the item shop, instead of ancient grey ones